Wednesday, July 11, 2012

10,000 MILES

    I've been bike riding for over 30 years.. Wish I've recorded all my miles.. it would be a impressive total.. I wouldn't be surprise if it was over 40,000 miles.. I've biked across Florida twice.. Boston to Manhattan.. and all over Long Island, NY & the state of Florida, NC, MI & Mass.. and the training miles to go with it...
   Since 2007 I've got into the habit of recording my miles...and later this month I will participate in my 3rd "24 Hour of Booty"event.. and in the next few months I will be fast approaching 10,000 miles.. And why stop... I'm always looking for new roads or trails... always looking for new motivation and challenges.. passing 10,000 miles has a great ring to it... I've found my passion.. Hope you can find yours..The one thing that bike riding does.. its a great way to manage the stress that life can bring.. its for all abilitys.. easy on the joints.. its even better to bike with friends.. or a great way to meet new friends...
be safe..  And I'm having fun on 2 wheels...

No comments:

Post a Comment